Alejandro Mendez Needs Your Help!
Court Location Information:
Maxine O. Ishler, Court Administrator
An Account has been set up for a Legal Defense Fund at:
Mendez Defense Fund
Visit the website: http://www.freemendez.org
Alejandro's hearing is this Friday...DEC. 17, 2004 in Pennsyvania at the Centre County Courthouse in Bellefonte. Below you will find all the necessary information.. If you may be able to assist and if we can get more people here it will send a loud message to the Judge. Thank you!
Innocent father faces death penalty!!!
Alejandro Mendez and Baby Lucas
· Innocent father, Alejandro Mendez, stands falsely accused of causing the death of his beloved son, Lucas.
· Medical records show that Baby Lucas suffered from serious medical problems.
· These medical problems combined with doctors’ errors resulted in the tragic death of Baby Lucas.
· Now this grieving father faces the death penalty!
· Please support Alejandro and his family as they fight for justice.
· Donations and volunteers are welcome.
· Contact us at: Free Mendez Project 9271 West Calvin Road Hartstown, PA 16131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· For more information see www.freemendez.org or call Lisa Mullenax (Mendez) at 238-2861.
Our next court date is December 17th, 2004 @ 3:30 at the Centre County Courthouse in Bellefonte.
Please come show your support!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Thank you for your interest in helping us. We truly appreciate your kindness and generosity. It is our hopes that many children's lives will be saved through creating awareness of the dangers associated with vaccines and prolonged antibiotic use. Our battle to expose this tragic miscarriage of justice will not end for a long time as there is much work to do. There are many ways in which you may assist us. You may:
An Account has been set up for A Legal Defense Fund at:
1st National Bank