Jan. 24, 2006
Dear Power Hour Listeners and Miracle II users:
The Power Hour radio show was notified by Tedco, by letter, which was
received on Jan. 24, 2006, that there was an "urgent drug recall" of Miracle
II Neutralizer gel and Neutralizer. This recall includes:
1. All liquid Neutralizer including 22oz, gallon, 2x and 3x containers. This
does not include the dehydrated Neutralizer purchased
BEFORE Dec. 2005.
2. All Neutralizer Gel is included in this recall including 8 ounce, 22
ounce, gallon and 7x gel.
3. To return the Neutralizer or Gel to TPH that purchased from TPH all
persons will need to contact Debbie at: 877-817-9829. You will need to have
proof of purchase from TPH and obtain a "return authorization number." A
letter with your return authorization number will be sent to you, and a copy
of this letter will have to be included in all return shipments.
4. You will only be reimbursed the price of the product. Any shipping costs
will not be reimbursed and for this TPH is very sorry.
5. Important note: To return the Neutralizer or Gel to TPH, we are required
to notify the FDA of every person for whom we provide this return letter.
The Power Hour apologizes for any inconvenience this recall will cause for
The Power Hour was made aware of the FDA concerns on December 6, 2005.
TPH is now selling these products again after receiving word the new
shipments are now safe.
The Power Hour